1. Seminole Player’s Club cards are free to all visitors twenty-one (21) and over.
2. Approved identification is required to sign up for membership, to replace lost or stolen cards, to redeem Comp Dollars, to claim a prize, to obtain any information or make changes
to the account including changes to the security PIN.
3. By joining the Seminole Player’s Club, members authorize Seminole Gaming to use account information including address, email and telephone number for communication purposes.
4. Members are permitted to hold one (1) single person account. Members may only use
their personal Player’s Club card. Use of another person’s card may result in suspension or
revocation of membership.
5. Membership in the Seminole Player’s Club is a privilege granted by Seminole Gaming and
may be revoked or cancelled at any time.
6. Fraudulent use of the card, including Comp Dollar chasing, card manipulation, team playing and any type of theft, may result in the loss of membership and privileges.
7. Multiple cards will be issued to those cardholders wishing to play more than one (1) machine.
8. Comp Dollars and Status Credits are non-transferable.
9. It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the Club card in the card reader when engaged in play. Any play accumulated without the card properly inserted will not generate
Comp Dollars or Status Credits.
10. It is the member’s responsibility to safeguard the security PIN associated with the
account. Members may change their security PIN at any time at their discretion. Approved
identification is required to change a PIN.
11. Casino Management reserves the right to adjust any Comp Dollar or Status Credit balance resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud.
12. Casino Management reserves the right to deactivate accounts and/or purge Comp Dollars older than sixty (60) days.
13. Player’s Club members or persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole
Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from
14. Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any
dispute or situation not covered by these rules, and that decision will be final and binding
on all participants.
15. Any Player’s Club card that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible or has been obtained by any means other than
pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
16. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, the Seminole Casinos and employees
of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate
family members may not participate in any casino promotions at any of the Seminole
properties. Also excluded from participating in casino promotions are Tour Operators, their
agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies and promotional
companies, their immediate family members, agents, successors and assignees.
17. By joining the Seminole Player’s Club, members agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
18. These rules may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on
operational and/or business concerns.